CHESS Connect is a not-for-profit organisation. Work with an organisation with vision and heart, that gives back to the community.
With over 10 locations across Northern NSW, careers at CHESS Connect are varied and fulfilling. CHESS Connect is a regional leader in ethical human services, providing opportunity for you to build a rewarding career in employment, disability or other professional vocations.
CHESS Connect encourages growth and development and offers rewarding career opportunities. Work with an organisation that prides itself on its supportive and rewarding work environment and commitment to work-life balance.
In addition, some of the benefits of working with CHESS Connect are:
- Rostered Day Off once a month
- Salary Packaging to reduce the tax you pay and increase your take-home pay
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Reward & Recognition to our people for their great work
- Free Employee Assistance Program and counselling service
- Positive Work Life Balance
- Career and Leadership Development Opportunities
- Supportive and Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Make a difference in your community, and to people’s lives
Looking for work as an NDIS Support Worker? Fill in our NDIS Expression of Interest Form.
For all other positions within CHESS Connect, fill in our Expression of Interest form below.