Join the Team at CHESS Connect!
Looking for a fulfilling role in Human Services? We have opportunities to build a rewarding career in employment, disability, wellbeing and other professional vocations.
Work with an organisation that gives back to the community and supports to work-life balance.
- Bonus paid day off once a month for full-time staff
- Increase your take home pay with Salary Packaging (for Full Time Staff)
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Free Employee Assistance Program and counselling service
- Positive Work Life Balance
- Reward & Recognition to our people for their great work
- Career and Leadership Development Opportunities
- Supportive and Mentally Healthy Workplace
- Job satisfaction, knowing your making a difference in your community
Want to stay up to date with career opportunities at CHESS Connect? Subscribe to our Job Alerts!
Looking for work as an NDIS Support Worker? To enquire about opportunities in NDIS Support Work, fill in our Expression of Interest form below.
NDIS Careers Expression of Interest Form
For expressions of interest to become an NDIS Support Worker, please fill in the form below. We will keep your details on file and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Please note: NSW Public Health Orders apply to this role requiring Disability Workers to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, an NDIS Workers Check is required for all Support Workers