Mental Fitness Workshops & Workplace Wellbeing
Delivered in workplace and community settings, CHESS Connect workshop education promotes positive cultures of wellbeing, smart work design and practical techniques for self care.
Designed for all levels of business and community groups, CHESS Connect workshop education offers a non-clinical approach to mental wellbeing, tailored to meet the needs of workplaces across the private, not-for-profit and Government sectors.
Our mental fitness and wellbeing workshop education:
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health
- Fosters understanding of workplace stress and mechanisms for coping
- Provides strategies and techniques to recognise and respond to customers or colleagues who may be struggling
- Unpacks the impact of unhealthy work habits (and how to cultivate new ones)
- Provides activities to shift mindset and set goals for greater self-care and business resilience
Each of our workplace programs and consults can be delivered face to face or digitally to business owners, leaders and frontline teams.